Happy Three Friends

Miss Money

Monday 23 January 2012

I'm sorry Avril, maybe Next time ?



Avril : Hey girl..I've heard you're really following my career, right?

Me : OMG....It's Avril !!! (>_<) Yess !!! I'm your die-hard-fan !!

Avril : Haha, nice ! BTW thank Q for your support on me...

Me : Owh no..no..nevermind~ you deserved that. You're done
really good job !

Avril : Thank Q~~~ (cute)


(krikkk...krikkkk...krikkkk......)

Avril : Uh, before I forgot, actually I really appreciated you as one of my
die-hard-fan. Here's a Ticket to my concert. Will you comin' ?

Me : ......ummm (thinking)

Avril : Please, it's free....

Me : Emm, i'm sorry Avril, i'm really appreciate it, but....really sorry
I can't make it...

Avril : Whyy...... ? (curious)

Me : Emm.......it's nothing but i'm just can't make it...I can't go to your
concert, dear Avril...

Avril : But, why...what's that more important than me and my concert... ?

Me : err....have you forgot, that I'm also have my tour concert in Februari?

Avril : (O_O).............................................
Wait ! Who are you?

Me : (suddenly change~~~~) I'm Hayley Williams !



Avril : Hey ! What The.....hell ?

Hayley : None of your Misery Business !

Me : ......


........what ? (O_O)

(entry sewel semata-mata, sebab aku geram tak dapat pergi concert
Avril Lavinge..Hukhuk T_T )


3 comments:

nur fatinah mohammad shariff said...

sampai camni jadinye tak dapat pegi concert tuhh ? sadiss sangat nihh kak . hee :'D

owner said...

fatinah : hahaha, sadis kan cam sadin~~~ dh la jarang dia dtg sini, next tyme lah kan~~ :p

cici tembikai said...

hahahahah -.-'' i pun tak sure lagi nak g ke tak . actually mmg nak tapi sebagai studnt i sangat syg kan duit -.-'' kang kena beli buku itu ini . mmg lah ada voucher , tapi i rasa buku lagi mahal dari voucher tu -.-